Parents and Guardians:
We had a great first day at Bardstown Middle School and look forward to an exciting 2021-2022 school year. Here are a few reminders to share with you as we move forward:
- Any student that did not receive a picture ID card needs to have their picture made in the morning between 8:00 AM and 8:50 AM, immediately upon their arrival at school.
- BMS serves free breakfast to all students every morning in the school cafeteria between the times of 7:45 AM and 8:30 AM. Please encourage your students to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Walkers should not arrive prior to 8:00 AM unless you have made special arrangements with the office.
- All car riders arriving between 7:45 AM and 8:00 AM must enter BMS through the main doors nearest the BMS cafeteria, then remain in the cafeteria until dismissal to homeroom at 8:00 AM.
- All paperwork in your child’s enrollment folder must be completed and returned to school as soon as possible. This includes:
- TIGER Alerts Contact Information
- Library Check-Out Consent
- Drug Testing Consent (6th Grade or New Student Only)
- BCS-Net Acceptable Use Agreement (6th Grade or New Students)
- Multiple Consent Form
- Household Income Form (very important for school lunch program)
- School Nurse / Healthy Kids Clinic Permission Form
- If you have not already done so, we also need each student / guardian to sign a Chromebook User Agreement and submit a $10 technology fee for the year. Students will not be allowed to take a Chromebook home until the User Agreement form has been properly completed.
- Afternoon dismissal is at 3:25 PM. We do not have or offer a drive through pick-up. If you are picking up your middle school student you will need to park in a parking space in the parking lot in front of or to the side of our school or at Bardstown Elementary School. Please avoid parking in road ways or on the curb as buses must enter and exit campus through the road ways.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to the BMS Office at 331-8803 should you have any questions or concerns.